EYC 2020 Jury – the assessment begins!
April 4, 2017 - EYC
The jury for the European Youth Capital 2020 has been finalised, and begins its assessment of the applications today.
The twelve members of the high-level, independent jury will be tasked with selecting five finalist candidates from the applicant cities for the EYC 2020 title. They will assess and examine all the applications over the next three weeks, and five shortlisted candidates will be announced on April 28th. These five finalists will progress to round two, where they’ll be invited to submit improved, updated, more detailed applications.
In order to maintain their independence, the names of the individual members are not published, but the EYC 2020 selection jury includes representatives from
- The Committee of the Regions
- The European Parliament
- The Council of European Municipalities & Regions
- The European Youth Forum
- The Open Society Initiative for Europe (OSIFE)
- The Advisory Council of Youth of the Council of Europe
- The European Economic & Social Committee
- The OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR)
- The Schwarzkopf Foundation Young Europe
- The International IDEA
For an questions or comments, please contact Conor O’Neill, Policy Officer on Participation, at email@example.com.
For more information on the EYC process and the assessment procedure, please see europeanyouthcapital.org/become-an-eyc/