EYC 2019 Jury – the assessment begins!
April 1, 2016 -
The jury for the European Youth Capital 2019 has been finalised, and begins its assessment of the applications today.
The thirteen members of the high-level, independent jury will be tasked with selecting five finalist candidates from the thirteen applicant cities for the EYC 2019 title. They will assess and examine all the applications over the next three weeks, and five shortlisted candidates will be announced on April 29th. These five finalists will progress to round two, where they’ll be invited to submit improved, updated applications.
The members of the EYC 2019 selection jury are representatives from:
- The Congress of Local & Regional Authorities
- The European Parliament
- The European Youth Forum
- The Open Society Initiative for Europe (OSIFE)
- The Advisory Council of Youth of the Council of Europe
- The Council of European Municipalities & Regions
- The OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR)
- The Committee of the Regions
- The Schwarzkopf Foundation Young Europe
- The International IDEA
- POLITICO European Edition
- CSR Europe
For any questions or comments, please contact Conor O’Neill, Policy Officer on Participation, at email@example.com.
For more information on the EYC process and the assessment procedure, please see europeanyouthcapital.org/become-an-eyc/