2018 European Youth Capital – The jury starts its work!
April 3, 2015 -
The jury for the European Youth Capital 2018 has been finalised, and began its work today.
The eleven members of the high-level, independent jury will be tasked with selecting five finalist candidates from the record twenty applications for the EYC 2018 title. They will assess and examine all the applications over the next three weeks, and the five shortlisted candidates will be announced on April 29th. These five finalists will progress to round two, where they’ll be invited to submit improved, updated applications.
The members of the EYC 2018 selection jury are:
- Malcolm Byrne (Congress of Local & Regional Authorities)
- Raffaelle Cattedra (Università di Cagliari)
- Joan Conca Domenech (European Youth Forum, Vice-President)
- Silvia Costa, MEP (European Parliament)
- Sylvie Laffarge (Microsoft)
- Yves Leterme (International IDEA)
- Carlos Mascarell Vilar (Council of European Municipalities & Regions)
- Delia Nicolaescu (Euractiv)
- Paulo Pinheiro (Council of Europe, Advisory Council on Youth)
- Yoomi Renström (Committee of the Regions)
- Mario Zulecek (Assembly of European Regions)
For any questions or comments, please contact Conor O’Neill, Policy Officer on Participation, at email@example.com