2017 European Youth Capital: The jury is now complete
April 17, 2014 -
The jury for the 2017 edition of the European Youth Capital is complete!
The jury members are now examining the applications from Vicenza (Italy), Galway (Ireland), Kaunas (Lithuania), Varna (Bulgaria), Alcobendas (Spain), Cascais (Portugal), York (United Kingdom), Perugia (Italy) and Newcastle (United Kingdom) – the cities which are in the running to be awarded the 2017 European Youth Capital.
The shortlisted candidate cities will be announced on 23 April 2014.
The members of the EYC 2017 jury are:
– Raffaele CATTEDRA (Università di Cagliari)
– Stephen CLARK (European Parliament, DG COMM)
– Mairi EVANS (Council of European Municipalities and Regions)
– Sylvie LAFFARGE (Microsoft)
– Nienke VAN LEEUWAARDEN (Euractiv)
– Guoda LOMANAITE (European Youth Forum, Board Member)
– Claudia MESCHEDE (Assembly of European Regions)
– Paulo PINHEIRO (Council of Europe, Advisory Council on Youth)
– Anton ROMBOUTS (Committee of the Regions)
– Sari JANATUINEN (Congress of Local and Regional Authorities)